Monday 29 October 2018

If you go down to the club today...

Truly scrumptious.
Although the Old Edwardian Society is having a Special General Meeting (SGM) on 29 October 2018 at 18H00 in the King's Tavern, the Society's caterers (Agdervanic Caterers) continue to deliver in spite of everything that is going on around them.

The special for the week starting 29 October 2018 ending on 2 November 2018 is a (very) healthy chicken salad.

I can honestly say that I do not know how they are making any money on it. For only R60.00 it is a fantastic meal, and even I wondered how I was going to finish - there is just so much...

The special is truly scrumptious, and I cannot wait until I have another.

Please note that the 10% discount afforded to members of food and beverages do not apply to the weekly specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment